Introduction to the Trader Brain
An Advanced, Self-directed eLearning Course
to Get Your Risk Game to the Next Level
eLearning Coming Fall 2022
Have you tried to solve that losing pattern in your trading behavior but failed?
Have you had a plan, been relatively disciplined and still found yourself making the same mistake?
It’s not your fault! Everyone has been working on the wrong assumptions about how your brain really makes a market decision. Therefore, you’ve been given well-meaning but errant advice that cannot work.
Coming in late 2022, our new short e-courses will solve the mystery (frustration!) of your trading mind versus the collective market mind. Introduction to the Trader Brain will give you the practical knowledge to solve your money-losing patterns. You will have more accurate strategies to reduce acting on FOMO, fear of future regret and your ego.
Fewer mental mistakes means you make more money!
Included will be live monthly discussion groups with Denise Shull and the ReThink team, quizzes, homework and a group chat for everyone studying this unique course. Reduced fee 1-1 packages will also be available to eLearn students.
Available at a pre-release tuition of $447 (25% off full price), this unique e-course by Denise Shull and The ReThink Group is not one you will want to miss!
What Do You Get?
- Fewer mental mistakes in trade execution
- More confidence in your trades
- Tools to create patient behavior
- Tools to avert impulse
- Powerful self-awareness of your personal relationship to risk
- Monthly live discussions beginning October 3, 2022
- Online discussion board to chat with other students
- Certificate of completion
- Option for reduced fee 1-1 coaching packages with John Burns or Evan Marks
- Discounts on additional advanced courses to be released in 2023 and beyond
Register Now for 25% off Pre-Release Sale Price
Want to learn the truth about the brain and how it perceives the market?
Register below for our special pre-sale price. Pre-sale price is good through August 31, 2022.
Keep up to date on ReThink’s latest news with periodic email updates.