Training & Workshops
Go Beyond Biases. Take Better Risks. Get Better Results.
ReThink workshops teach a body of material you won’t find anywhere else. Using the model of mind that is central to The Shull Method, we train our clients on how to reach the next level of performance through teaching them how confidence and conviction really work in the human mind.
Going beyond behavioral finance, you will learn to recognize your best risks, while avoiding more of the least optimal decisions. You will learn how to truly talk to one another about how conviction is evolving. Your team will develop a custom tool to use in discussing and parsing the spectrum of fear to confidence that all risk takers traverse.
February 2021 UPDATE:
We have rescheduled the Raise Your Results live workshop to August 9-12, 2021 in Sun Valley, Idaho.
We will continue to hold prep webinars and have 1-1 calls with Denise. We hope to see you there.
Our Approach - Grounded in Decision Research
With new tools and new ways to talk to one another, expect fears and frustrations to be mitigated. Resolve conflicts. Create more dedication. Inspire team members to deeply understand themselves and others – the foundation for making big leaps in productivity.
Whether you want to train a team of individuals or turn a group of individuals into a team, ReThink guides you in applying a better view of perception and judgment to your particular challenge. We customize every workshop to the needs and objectives of those hiring us.
Improve how your team makes judgment calls. Have a better strategy for handling unexpected developments. Develop that critical but elusive psychological safety – the cornerstone of teamwork.
Expect team members to ask for more – as that is what usually happens when the ReThink team comes to train your team.
- $2B Long/Short Equity Hedge Fund Offsite, How Do You Parse Conviction?January 2020
- $8B Long-Only Investment Fund Offsite, The Radical Psychology of Risk, May 2019
- Hendrick Motorsports, A New Mental Game for the Pit Crew Athletes, April 2019
- $50B Long-Only Investment Fund Offsite, Leverage Mental Skills of Market Intuition + Risk Differentiation, 2018
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Solving the Mind-Body Problem in Conviction, 2017
- US Ski and Snowboard, A Whole New Way to Understand Athlete Confidence, 2016