An Exclusive Opportunity
Raise Your Results - in this Rare Workshop with Denise Shull
Learn the Mental Capital Strategies used by Billion-Dollar Hedge Funds
What would your last year of trading or investing look like if you had been able to avoid your worst decisions? For even the most successful traders, removing the bottom 15% of trades results in wildly different year-end results. And that’s what we’re aiming for with this workshop – giving you the understanding and the tools to take your trading game to the next level – making even your worst days significantly better.
A Deep Dive into the True Mental Game of Trading
Designed for Professional Traders and Active Investors:
Denise has not taught a public workshop in years. We honestly can’t remember the last time, but now she intends to organize all of the best points, insights and practical tips from her ground-breaking work to make this one worth your time and money.
April 6 - 8th
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
Learn how to:
- Understand the predictive “brain on risk”.
- Tell the difference between valid intuitions and irrelevant impulses.
- Solve the most typical mistakes in trading.
- Understand the matrix of confidence in any trade.
- Resolve the mental state around fear of regret and the need to be right.
- Reveal and dilute mental echoes and fractals that compel you to make the same mistake.
- Create new mental and emotional contexts and in turn improve your trade exits.
- Personalize your psychological capital strategy.
- Develop more effective goals and objectives for year-end 2020.
- Plus, benefit from an additional 1-1 appointment with Denise two-three months after the workshop! Attend with the confidence that you will be able to ask questions and further improve on your strategies after the workshop ends.
- Prep-work before workshop (assigned early March)
- 3 hours of instruction and in-class exercises each day
- “Homework” Monday and Tuesday evenings
- Welcome Meetup, Sunday night
- Final Dinner, Wednesday night
- A Chance to Ski! Or hike, or snowshoe or explore! (Not included in workshop fee.) Bring the family for Spring break!
Tuition Rates (including the 1-1 consult with Denise after workshop)
Early-bird tuition (EXTENDED through Feb. 20th) : $2850.
Regular tuition (through March 15th) : $3850.
If there is still space beginning March 16th-31st : $5000.
Denise looks forward to working closely with a small group of motivated traders. Max class size is therefore set to 12.
QUESTIONS? Email us at Think@TheReThinkGroup.net